Creations Made with a Mom's Love

Sunday, July 10, 2011

This week....

   I had an awesome weekend with Family.  A much needed break in all the craziness of life.  This week is back to the grind!  I am working on promoting the business and just started a Twitter account!  Please come and check it out.  Tweet me!
    We are doing a garage sale this weekend so I need to get that all set up and ready to go by Thursday so that I can get ready for hosting my FIRST Moms night out for my fellow mom's.  I am excited!
    We have dance rehearsal tomorrow night for the program coming up in October!  Exciting and nerve racking at the same time!  I am going to be doing some alterations to a dress that I found an awesome deal on.  I only paid $21 and change with shipping for it!  I will post updates on the changes as I get to them!  Here is what the dress looks like so far.
I ordered red shoes off ebay and so I am going to be adding some red into it somehow.  I am also going to add straps and take off the black neck collar. I am excited to get it started but it isn't at the top of the list for this week.
I am not sure how much I will get back this week so, have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment